SOPREMA ANTIROCK: Waterproofing for Parking Decks and Bridges
Each state’s Department of Transportation is responsible for the development of new roadways in addition to the upkeep of existing ones. By using ANTIROCK by SOPREMA, you can help to protect one of your costliest investments: BRIDGES.
ANTIROCK is a prefabricated membrane waterproofing material designed with synthetic, non-woven material reinforcements impregnated and coated with SBS modified bitumen. Why use ANTIROCK? ANTIROCK will protect your state’s bridge decks in the following ways:
- Reduces future repairs as topping surface wears.
- Ensures uninterrupted waterproofing of superstructure.
- Resists fatigue in relation to expected traffic load.
- Prevents penetration of water into the substrate.
- Protects concrete and reinforcement from corrosive action of water and de-icing salts.
- Prevents entrapment of soluble substances in the superstructure.
- Eliminates the formation of stalactites or carbonate deposits.
ANTIROCK is proudly made and warranted in the U.S.A.
ANTIROCK should be part of your state’s use of the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act!