‘R’ NOVA: Premium White Roof Coating
It forms a durable, flexible, fully adhered and monolithic coating.
‘R’ NOVA white elastomeric roof coating is a premium, water-based acrylic latex coating that is highly resistant to disbanding, chalking, mildew and discoloration. It forms a durable, flexible, fully adhered and monolithic coating. ‘R’ NOVA roof coating offers the following benefits:
- Reflects up to 84% of the sun’s heat and UV rays.
- Lowers roof and interior temperatures
- Prolongs the life of a roof
- Helps reduce air conditioning costs
‘R’ NOVA can be used on:
- Previously coated white or aluminum roof surfaces that are well adhered
- Coat mineral surface cap sheet (conventional, SBS or APP)
- Smooth surface BUR, SBS and APP roofs may require SOPREMA approved primer
- Stucco and masonry parapet walls
- Metal roof panels that have been properly prepared
CRRC and Energy Star ratings are available in addition to LEED points in some applications.
‘R’ NOVA T-24
This ‘R’ NOVA product has been specially formulated to meet the requirements of ASTM D 6083, the national standard for liquid applied acrylic roof coating. Based on a new 100% acrylic polymer, ‘R’ NOVA T-24 provides excellent performance over SPF foam roofing, concrete roofs, metal roofs and most asphalt roofs. ‘R’ Nova T-24 contains internal cross-linking agents that help ensure the coating remains whiter year after year, reducing long-term energy costs and lowering roof temperatures. ‘R’ NOVA T-24 is formulated to meet California Title 24 and Dade County requirements.
‘R’ NOVA T-24 is California Building Code Title 24 compliant.
‘R’ NOVA 100: White Roof Coating
‘R’ Nova 100 provides similar reflectivity characteristics as ‘R’ Nova at a more affordable cost.